Trailer Hitch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prpockets

Reaction score
I just bought a '95 bronco that has the trailer tow pkg but no trailer hitch, the two inch receiver hitch i have seen on other broncos looks like a factory piece but local ford dealership could not help me. does anyone know where I can find a trailer hitch similiar to the oem hitch i see on other broncos.

thank you in advance for your assistance

Seabronc

Reaction score
You might try Avis. Also if you do a google search on Ford trailor hitch you will get a lot of hits from various aftermarket manufacturers.

Good luck,

:)>-

Raven

Reaction score
Walmart even carries receiver hitches for broncos...

sweepersrgr8

"GET ER DONE"
Reaction score
The Tow Package was added on at the Dealership, not the Factory. All this intailed was an Trans cooler, maybe an oil cooler, heaver shocks, and a DRAWTITE reciever hitch. Find a DRAWTITE hitch, and you have your stock reciever.

saleen49

Reaction score
Bronco's did not come from the factory with a hitch, I installed a draw tite on my 95 bronco and highly recommend them,

bluryeyes

Reaction score
My 90 5.8L has a ball on the bumper. When I started checking it out for towing, I found out that one of the things modified was the bumper. It seems that I have a bumper for an F150 instead of the original bumper that came with the Bronco. Has anyone else heard of this?

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK