Tire Jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoghappy

Reaction score
I had a flat in the driveway last night. I thought I would just pump and plug and be good to go.....wrong. The valve stem is rotted, cut or broke. Anyway I decided to check out the OEM tire jack.....hahahahahha...are you kidding me! I ended up using a 2 ton bottle jack...all I had...and a jack stand. I still had to use numerous bricks and blocks of wood with it.

What are yall using.

What is the best for a up to 33" tire with taking up the least carrying space?

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

madmax

Reaction score
2 ton hydraulic floor jack held to the inside of the frame rail with two big U bolts

Seabronc

Reaction score
I use a jack out of an E250, it's bigger than the stock Bronco jack. My stock Bronco jack won't get the tires off the ground. I don't particularly like the Ford jacks and always use jack stands and chocks with it to be on the safe side.

:)>-

1fast

Reaction score
i had a similiar problem my floor jack nor my bottle jack goes high enough to get my 35's off the ground without a few cinderblocks to help. So i went to the local junkyard and bought an old school bumper jack and it gets it off the ground about 5 inches. My plan is to fab up the base to a larger block of some sort to get another 8 inches or so out of it, that way when i lift it the jack will still work. I paid 10 bucks for the jack and tire iron cheap lightweight solution and i have it mounted in the back beside the compressor.

Sarahs85Bronco

Reaction score
lol i run 35's and a 6 inch lift and have a 2 ton jack and i still have to put wood on it to get it lifted enough (ran over a tree that broke and now i have a 2 inch stake in my tire) good thing I had the same size spare.

stusainte

Reaction score
I picked up a 3ton mini floor jack at Auto Zone for around 50.00 it fits nicely in the back and just make sure you have a piece of wood or it will sink into the ground if not on hard surfices

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane