Tire Jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoghappy

Reaction score
I had a flat in the driveway last night. I thought I would just pump and plug and be good to go.....wrong. The valve stem is rotted, cut or broke. Anyway I decided to check out the OEM tire jack.....hahahahahha...are you kidding me! I ended up using a 2 ton bottle jack...all I had...and a jack stand. I still had to use numerous bricks and blocks of wood with it.

What are yall using.

What is the best for a up to 33" tire with taking up the least carrying space?

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

madmax

Reaction score
2 ton hydraulic floor jack held to the inside of the frame rail with two big U bolts

Seabronc

Reaction score
I use a jack out of an E250, it's bigger than the stock Bronco jack. My stock Bronco jack won't get the tires off the ground. I don't particularly like the Ford jacks and always use jack stands and chocks with it to be on the safe side.

:)>-

1fast

Reaction score
i had a similiar problem my floor jack nor my bottle jack goes high enough to get my 35's off the ground without a few cinderblocks to help. So i went to the local junkyard and bought an old school bumper jack and it gets it off the ground about 5 inches. My plan is to fab up the base to a larger block of some sort to get another 8 inches or so out of it, that way when i lift it the jack will still work. I paid 10 bucks for the jack and tire iron cheap lightweight solution and i have it mounted in the back beside the compressor.

Sarahs85Bronco

Reaction score
lol i run 35's and a 6 inch lift and have a 2 ton jack and i still have to put wood on it to get it lifted enough (ran over a tree that broke and now i have a 2 inch stake in my tire) good thing I had the same size spare.

stusainte

Reaction score
I picked up a 3ton mini floor jack at Auto Zone for around 50.00 it fits nicely in the back and just make sure you have a piece of wood or it will sink into the ground if not on hard surfices

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23