Those Stupid Cup Holders!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broncoholic1992

Reaction score
I have found one cup in my entire time of having my bronco that acctually fits correctly in the cup holder, its a styraphome cup i get at the food court at the mall. How many of you have had problems with these d@m things?!

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
I have found one cup in my entire time of having my bronco that acctually fits correctly in the cup holder, its a styraphome cup i get at the food court at the mall. How many of you have had problems with these d@m things?!
You mean those shallow little dimples in the center console? HA! Nope, I use them for change.

Rick in Orlando

muddpuppy

Reaction score
you mean there's suppose to be cups in thoses holes? mine never had any. the biggest problem i have is trash that i throw in the console gets under my sodas. lol

my name is mudd

Last edited by a moderator:

American Thunder

Reaction score
The top of the dashboard works better as a cup holder when sitting someplace, and the "cup holder" in the console is best used for coins or bolts or something. A big sweet tea from Mcdonalds towers over that thing, and even a can of soda will fly out at the first turn.

Mike G

Reaction score
How many times have you had to go dig through the trash to get the cup holder that stuck to your last drink?

Mike

90Bronco_EB

Reaction score
LOL! I hate those things. I definately will be making a mod to those. Yes spare change is about all it is good for. what engineer designed those anyway? Did they have different sized cups in 1990? I temporarily got those cheap holders that hang from the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

Broncoholic1992

Reaction score
haha thanks guys some good advice i think ill defenitely mod mine cuz im tired of my stupid drink flyin out onto my lap or leg on right turns! I have to hold my drinks when im driving, what a hassle! And what really sucks is when a drink spills and those stupid holes are filled with coke water ect. and ur too lazy to clean it and its a little pool for the next 2 weeks, or is that just me?!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane