Thanks for the add! Anyone interested in the new Broncos coming out this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twin Turbo

Reaction score
Thanks for the add! I love the early Broncos, not a big fan of the bloated 90’s Broncos (no offense to those that like them). My father has a 66 Ford F100, and my grandmother used to have a 70’s Falcon with a great v8.
I am excited about the new Broncos coming out! I don’t think I’ll go for the Bronco Sport, but may go for the Sasquatch or other larger versions.
I attended the Atlanta car show last weekend and saw both versions of the new Bronco.
Check out my walk around review and let me know what you think👍

paul rondelli

Reaction score
Too many bells and whistles for my liking. To me Bronco stands for a tough, badass, 4x4 …. that is easy to work on .. and looks aggressive on the F150 platform. You can keep the heated seats and heated steering wheel … I'm sure the soccer moms will love them.

They are great for the Brand … and the resale value of my bloated V8. First time a see a sticker that says "silly boys Broncos are for girls" on a pink Bronco … I WILL THROW UP.

I just wish I could tell them apart from the land rovers.

Will I wave to them …. maybe … haven't made my mind up about that yet.

I saw a sport on the beach in Florida the other day … I also saw a new 4x4 ranger …. The ranger impressed me much more.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
I was pretty excited, Was going to buy a slot, ended up not buying because a friend of mine did and I was pretty confident I could get his.

The more I found out I was less interested in using it. Got swept up in the nostalgia and emotion. next door to where I work there is a brand new one and I see it every day. Can't say I like it as much in person.

my oldest son is pretty set on buying one this year or next. I think it would be an awesome local vehicle, all weather, running round locally. I need something more of a road trip vehicle. I don't think the bronco would be comfortable for 20 hours of driving. Maybe I am wrong. Still waiting to learn more.

they are finally just showing up on dealer lots, need to go drive one. they just don't seem big enough to me. They look like they are between the escape and the edge size wise. I was hoping for something closer to the explorer or expedition.

OP
OP
T

Twin Turbo

Reaction score
I was pretty excited, Was going to buy a slot, ended up not buying because a friend of mine did and I was pretty confident I could get his.

The more I found out I was less interested in using it. Got swept up in the nostalgia and emotion. next door to where I work there is a brand new one and I see it every day. Can't say I like it as much in person.

my oldest son is pretty set on buying one this year or next. I think it would be an awesome local vehicle, all weather, running round locally. I need something more of a road trip vehicle. I don't think the bronco would be comfortable for 20 hours of driving. Maybe I am wrong. Still waiting to learn more.

they are finally just showing up on dealer lots, need to go drive one. they just don't seem big enough to me. They look like they are between the escape and the edge size wise. I was hoping for something closer to the explorer or expedition.
The Sport is the small one. The ones coming out later are larger👍

johnnyreb

Reaction score
The side view
Thanks for the add! I love the early Broncos, not a big fan of the bloated 90’s Broncos (no offense to those that like them). My father has a 66 Ford F100, and my grandmother used to have a 70’s Falcon with a great v8.
I am excited about the new Broncos coming out! I don’t think I’ll go for the Bronco Sport, but may go for the Sasquatch or other larger versions.
I attended the Atlanta car show last weekend and saw both versions of the new Bronco.

Watching the video turned me off even more. . No more room inside . Reminds me of being stuffed in and all cramped up and uncomfortable. I look for it to be a big flop for Ford. Cheap made with a big price tag. I ,d rather get a old one and make it the way you,d like . The less electronic and relays--the less troubles. Start reading the complaint forums on it a year from now and I,m sure alot of people will be disappointed. I like the Edsel ALOT BETTER. It has class and power and no electronic. Now they have lay offs due to not being able to get the mineral to make the electronic.

Reaction score
I was excited to see that they were bringing them back. Seems like the design was specifically to put something on the lot that would give you the look and versatility of the Jeep’s that have taken over the market. First car I learned to drive on was my dad’s ‘69 impala when I reached driving age. Have always appreciated V8, and good ol’ pig iron... which is why I’m working on the restoration of a ‘79 Bronco. Old school, man.

Reaction score
The side view

Watching the video turned me off even more. . No more room inside . Reminds me of being stuffed in and all cramped up and uncomfortable. I look for it to be a big flop for Ford. Cheap made with a big price tag. I ,d rather get a old one and make it the way you,d like . The less electronic and relays--the less troubles. Start reading the complaint forums on it a year from now and I,m sure alot of people will be disappointed. I like the Edsel ALOT BETTER. It has class and power and no electronic. Now they have lay offs due to not being able to get the mineral to make the electronic.
Truth

griff

Reaction score

Noticed they moved the bumper bar that was covering the BRONCO in the grill. Will wait and check out the larger models coming down the road as well. Now if they did a special price promotion for original Bronco owners, THAT could have been tempting. Old & new sitting side by side in my barn would something!

Barologuy

Reaction score
The Bronco Sport isn't for this audience on this forum. My order is in for the bigger Bronco coming this summer. I hope to have a new 2021 to sit next to my '71. Let the millennials and soccer moms have their "Sport". The variety is good for the brand. The bigger Sasquatch is for us. With reference to Jeep, if you've noticed, the new Jeep ads on TV look very similar to the Bronco ads. ;·o

OP
OP
T

Twin Turbo

Reaction score
Waiting to see a full size bronco-raptor!😮
Yessss
The side view

The Sport version is about as big as an Escape.
Like you, I like the larger Bronco that’s silver in the video. They wouldn’t let me get inside that one.

OP
OP
T

Twin Turbo

Reaction score
Noticed they moved the bumper bar that was covering the BRONCO in the grill. Will wait and check out the larger models coming down the road as well. Now if they did a special price promotion for original Bronco owners, THAT could have been tempting. Old & new sitting side by side in my barn would something!
That is a great point. Ford should do a loyalty discount program for Bronco owners.

OP
OP
T

Twin Turbo

Reaction score
I was excited to see that they were bringing them back. Seems like the design was specifically to put something on the lot that would give you the look and versatility of the Jeep’s that have taken over the market. First car I learned to drive on was my dad’s ‘69 impala when I reached driving age. Have always appreciated V8, and good ol’ pig iron... which is why I’m working on the restoration of a ‘79 Bronco. Old school, man.
I predict the Bronco will be more popular than the Bronco Sport. Bronco fans aren’t looking for sport, their looking for Ford tough and off road capability.
Someone suggested a Ford Bronco Raptor edition. I would be all over that!!!

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Bronco Sport isn't for this audience on this forum. My order is in for the bigger Bronco coming this summer. I hope to have a new 2021 to sit next to my '71. Let the millennials and soccer moms have their "Sport". The variety is good for the brand. The bigger Sasquatch is for us. With reference to Jeep, if you've noticed, the new Jeep ads on TV look very similar to the Bronco ads. ;·o

Awesome. When you do get it, you stinking around here and posting all about it? I would like to get more activity for the new forums here and I hope you will be able to do add to it with your new Bronco. ;)

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I predict the Bronco will be more popular than the Bronco Sport. Bronco fans aren’t looking for sport, their looking for Ford tough and off road capability.
Someone suggested a Ford Bronco Raptor edition. I would be all over that!!!
I heard there are plans for it, but we all know how that goes. Its talked about, but sometimes it never comes to fruition.

Barologuy

Reaction score
Awesome. When you do get it, you stinking around here and posting all about it? I would like to get more activity for the new forums here and I hope you will be able to do add to it with your new Bronco. ;)
Absolutely! Looking for my email everyday from Ford with our VIN and production date.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke