Steering Stabilizers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbveenker

Reaction score
So I have 35's with a 6 in lift. Are steering stabilizers a good idea? If so do you recommend dual or single?

2NDTOUR89

Reaction score
I like using them. I am getting ready to install mine this weekend. I am only running 33's but I found from the first time I ran anything larger than 31's that they really help on the bump steer and make the trucks with short wheel bases easier to drive. I even installed a stabilizer on my F350 with 35's and it helped the wandering in that truck too. I have had doubles and singles and the doubles make the steering stiffer at idle or in parking lots and might be overkill if you arent running 38's or bigger in my opinion.

Burns

Reaction score
I've got stock tires, and I'll add steering stabilizers to any truck I own. Like 2NDTOUR89 said, the bump steer will be reduced a lot. When I ordered my setup, the dual was only like 20 bucks more, so I said why not and got duals. Done in about an hour.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23