Splash!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roadkill

Reaction score
Put together this ".gif" movie from photos taken earlier today. A budy and I were clowning around at one of the small swimming pools here on the camp where we live/work. The area used to be one of Saddam's many palace/resort complexes. Now we use it to let off a little steam when we get the chance.

splash.gif

MDDYATV

Reaction score
Thats funny! I am glad you all have time to take a little break. so how many days till you get back?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
R

Roadkill

Reaction score
:D/ I'm a two-digit-midget, baby! :D/ (Again)

Under 90 days now, but I was under 90 days once before. But due to politicians and generals...well...
x4Dh1DO42x.gif
...I guess that's all I'll say. :angry:

MDDYATV

Reaction score
Yep Been there done that. Nothing like calling home and saying dear I wont be home for a while they extended us. and no I cant tell you when I will be home. ya that phone call sucks. well stay safe and stay dry. :))

NEbandit

Reaction score
Put together this ".gif" movie from photos taken earlier today. A budy and I were clowning around at one of the small swimming pools here on the camp where we live/work. The area used to be one of Saddam's many palace/resort complexes. Now we use it to let off a little steam when we get the chance.splash.gif

Hey RK,

My friends and I from Boston just want to say THANK YOU for fighting for us and our country!

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
Roadkill, Glad to hear you'll be home for the holidays, Now be honest getting dunked had to have been refreshing, I'm assuming its still hotter than #&!! over there. Gods speed amigo.

Lonnie's 88custom

Reaction score
Thanks for your service Roadkill. I served back when Ayatollah Khomeni took the first 51 hostages at the embassy in Iran. Our cruise on the USS Kitty Hawk was extended for six more months. We are all pulling for you.

Lonnie

B)

SPIDERMONKEY

Reaction score
That looks like fun wish we had a pool here all we have is a stinky ass runn off pond,mabe the next time I roll through Bagdad Ill look up that pool.Looks like a good time have fun.

Keep your head on swivel and your finger on the trigger! :)>-

Johnny Reb

Reaction score
That looks like fun wish we had a pool here all we have is a stinky ass runn off pond,mabe the next time I roll through Bagdad Ill look up that pool.Looks like a good time have fun.
Keep your head on swivel and your finger on the trigger! :)>-
While you can enjoy the clean water-enjoy-we sure didn,t have it. Thanks for serving for my freeodm. Gald to see someof you great people are doing what-we used to do. Americais free because of great people like us(Viet Nam and all war veterans) and the damn protestors never done anything to keep it free. Be careful and all of you have a sfae trip home. I,m praying for you great people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23