SINCE WERE SELLING PARTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Ill start . Experience with DowdenUSA went extremely well I shipped parts he paid immediately , Would recomend doing buisiness with him anytime . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

DowdenUSA

Reaction score
Appreciate it BLADE262US...It was a pleasure doing business with someone having professionalism. This transaction enabled me to stay within budget and finish building a custom BW 1356 T/C that was not available from the factory by utilizing parts from from other sources. Thanks again.

4xfan78

Reaction score
I cannot remember all the people that I have sold parts to but there has been no problem with anybody. I also just want to thank everybody that has bought parts from me, it has helped me alot with the rebuilding of my 78 bronco.

vengeance2die4

Reaction score
I just purchased a complete front wiring harness from Justshootme84. The harness was imaculate and he was a sincere pleasure to deal with. I would deal with him again anytime!!!

OP
OP
B

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Sold seat out of 92 to brianlr7773 , He paid very quickly and kept very good comunication . Deal went awesome hes a good one to deal with . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
B

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Sold parts to sreaminbronco/and derrick36,they both paid fast and kept very good comunication I was a little slow on shipping work has had me ******* pretty bad lately so that is my fault but everything is sent and these guys are all good to deal with . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

SVO1

Reaction score
Sold parts to sreaminbronco/and derrick36,they both paid fast and kept very good comunication I was a little slow on shipping work has had me ******* pretty bad lately so that is my fault but everything is sent and these guys are all good to deal with .  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
31457[/snapback]

Just Joined this site. I bought a Tire Carrier from Blade, and he was very quick to reply to me, and let me know of the shipping issue. Great Guy to deal with!

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I bought a dizzy from BLADE262US and he shipped the part right out, along with advice on installing it. I've also sold parts to several folks here with no problems at all. Recently sold a fender to Derrick36, he was great to deal with. JSM84

harleydeen98258

Reaction score
I also had a great experience with a purchase from jwdomick. I paid as soon as he emailed me and I recieved the parts today. From the payment to me getting the parts a total of 3-4 days. Very pleased, nice communication and will gladly do business with him again.

:)>-

whitey

Reaction score
great experience buying my outside tire carrier from gearjammer88. just arrived today in perfect shape. he sent it out the very next day and ate the extra shipping. hopefully one day i can make it up to him.

so yes i recommend and thanks gearjammer88 i really needed that thing.

whitey

Reaction score
bought center console from BLADE262US. it arrived promptly and it was packed like a professional packed it. item in great shape.

so far all of my purchases from board members have been quick and honest.

thanks for the console blade!

redman275

Reaction score
:angry: :mad: Just to let everyone here know . Do not have any thing to do with badabingbetty. I was going to buy 2 lifts from him, spoke to him on the phone made all the arrangements for the money to be sent by MoneyGram.Money sent and picked up that day. This was 1 week ago and have not heard from him. He says he live in the Mareitta Ga. area. and drives a 88fsb. He has not returned any e-mails or called. Stay clear from him!!!!!

madmax

Reaction score
dealt with 79highrider, bought a front axle and an np205 tcase and some other stuff, extreamly helpfull through the entire process.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
😠 :mad: Just to let everyone here know . Do not have any thing to do with badabingbetty. I was going to buy 2 lifts from him, spoke to him on the phone made all the arrangements for the money to be sent by MoneyGram.Money sent and picked up that day. This was 1 week ago and have not heard from him. He says he live in the Mareitta Ga. area. and drives a 88fsb. He has not returned any e-mails or called. Stay clear from him!!!!!
Maybe you need to send him a e-mail and tell him he committed a felony. Wire fraud. The feds look down on people like that.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
😠 :mad: Just to let everyone here know . Do not have any thing to do with badabingbetty. I was going to buy 2 lifts from him, spoke to him on the phone made all the arrangements for the money to be sent by MoneyGram.Money sent and picked up that day. This was 1 week ago and have not heard from him. He says he live in the Mareitta Ga. area. and drives a 88fsb. He has not returned any e-mails or called. Stay clear from him!!!!!
I hope you contacted the state attorney general office. Anytime someone excepts money from wire transfer under false pretense is a FELONY--which brings in federal agencys--FBI----U.S.MARSHALL,S-----U.S.POSTAL DETECTIVES AND OTHERS---I hope you tell the guy and he makes it up to you. Contact him and TELL him---you give him 1 WEEK ONLY---THEN YOU ARE REPORTING HIM.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Contact the state attorney general office and you,ll get help.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Maybe he got hurt or sick. Try contacting him again. A week isn,t very long.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke