Selling a 79

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BabyBronc

Reaction score
*a topic that SHOULD NOT be allowed on this forum!!!* :((

So, Over a year ago, I bought my 79 bronco thinking "I have time, money AND a boy friend that has no life, other than what I tell him to do"

Ok. . . I was wrong.

Now I have no time, money gets tight and said boy toy turned out to be a loser so he was replaced :)>- .

I'm Keeping my 90, so the 79 has to go. . . What are they selling for in your area?

Mine (well, while it still is MINE) has a little bit of cancer, rebuilt title, 9'' lift (6" susp. 3"body) Clevland engine runs fine, new starter and some other fun stuff underneathe said hood. Innards arn't pretty, but arn't exactly rusted through.

Just tryin to get some ideas.

XOXO,

BB

Last edited by a moderator:

Yardape

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures? I see people selling them all the time and the prices fluctuate between 1,500 and 12,000 depending on condition. without pics it could be anywhere in between.

paintballdude902

Reaction score
agree with yard but probably 1500-4000

now then i say you drop the new guy pick up me ill take the 79 off ur hand and hang out for a while ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> im a sucker for a hot girl in a bronco.....well im a sucker for any hot girl bein 18 lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23