Seattle here I come!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamDude04

Reaction score
Okay..so I got two job offers in Seattle, WA.

We've been waiting for nearly a year for the right job to come around with a good pay so we could make our dream come true.. We have a now 7 month old, pure bred German Shepherd that weighs around 75lbs..be around 100 when fully grown. So we're looking at homes to rent right off the bat (many apartments restrict GSD or any dog over 50lbs) until we can get established then buy a home..

That said, I'm shooting for a place with a garage. But regardless, they still get a lot of wet days, compared to over 300 days of sunshine here in COLORADO.

Anything I should clean/prep/seal prior to moving? If I use acitone to clean any painted areas..I assume that will strip the paint, but I can then apply a new small patch of paint?

Last edited by a moderator:

kschirman

Reaction score
I love Seattle, lived here most my life. It doesnt rain nearly as much as our rep says we do. I hope the jobs been going well!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23