Rewiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Country

Reaction score
I want to get all of the wiring gutted and redone. Where can I get a rewiring kit for an entire 83 Bronco with 302?

I would also like to rhino line the entire inside of my truck. The back bed is pretty rusted but am going to cut it out and replace with sheet metal. Any suggestions on this? Is this going to make my truck too loud on the insde. It is true-dualed out now and would like to hear myslef think while I am going down the road.

Any suggestions and/or advice would be appreciated. I am new to this site. This is my second bronco after the first one drowned in a river (Long story) Lot of cosmetic work to do. Engine is leaking coolant but seem to have found out how to fix that. Thanks!

Seabronc

Reaction score
I don't know of any aftermarket harness that is that specific, you could check out painless or one from American auto wire.

Rhino lining would probably deaden the sound inside the truck by cutting down on vibration of the sheet metal, especially if you add some rug back in the front seat area.

Good luck,

:)>-

OP
OP
Big Country

Big Country

Reaction score
again thanks for the info. I really want thi hoss running and looking as best it can for as long as it can.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
You can find a new wiring harness at LMC Truck for about $500, or get a universal 12-circuit harness off of ebay for about half that price. There's some good info on re-wiring the Bronco in the Tech Articles forum, go to Miesk5 Homepage.

I recently Herculined the inside of my 84 Bronco and love it. You do want to repair any cracks or holes in the floor, and prep any rusted areas so the bedliner sticks good. Good luck, JSM84

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula