Restoration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTFord

Reaction score
I've just purchased a 88' Ford Bronco Fullsize and I love it. Only problem is, it's not exactly an attention getter... yet. I want to fully restore the interior and exterior and install an 8" lift solid axle conversion kit from www.broncograveyard.com. I need help finding a few parts. I've found new door panels, carpet, dash, gauges, and switches. I need to find these parts... leather seats front & back, the rear inner panels, and a new headliner. That's my plans for the interior. For the exterior i plan on putting an aftermarket hood also from www.broncograveyard.com, a smittybilt lightbar w/ kc hiliters, and an aftermarket soft top. Please post if you have any information on any of the parts I need and I'll soon have pictures up of my total restoration process (from stock to monster).

custom_78

Reaction score
For some of those parts that you need I think that JCWhitney might have them. For other parts you might have to go to the junkyard and find them.

Welcome to the Zone.

OP
OP
G

GTFord

Reaction score
thank you. JCWhitney doesn't have the rear inner panels, and the ones that the junkyards have are.. weathered to say the least. they are dryrotted and just as bad as the ones that i have now. I have went to jcwhitney to order the other parts that i was looking for. Thanks again.

OP
OP
G

GTFord

Reaction score
what kind of bronco is a stock one :rolleyes: I'm wanting to put a 8" lift and 4.88s in a 9" rearend which i also have to get so no i don't want it stock but i still want it to be nice interior wise. I have so many things to buy and do :/.

custom_78

Reaction score
The only reason I was asking is because I can make you aluminum door panels and inner rear panels that match. If you want a picure just let me know.

OP
OP
G

GTFord

Reaction score
yes I would like pics and I will definately consider this option. Thanks again. I've had a console fabricated from brushed aluminum and it looks great but it matches nothing in my truck, so maybe aluminum door panels and rear panels are the ticket. post me back.

OP
OP
G

GTFord

Reaction score
man those look great. Do you have an idea of about how much aluminum is, and how much you'd charge to get them made. umm in my truck i have power door locks and power windows. would you be able to incoorporate that into the doorpanels?

custom_78

Reaction score
Where do you live because it would be easier to have your Bronco. I would charge $125 for the door panels, and $225 for the rear panels. I know someone who has an 85 truck with power windows. Maybe I could borrow his truck for mock up.

OP
OP
G

GTFord

Reaction score
I live in South Carolina. I don't beleive an 85' would work because of the interior change from 86-87. And that's a good price for the panels. I'm interested depending on your location

custom_78

Reaction score
I live in San Diego. Do you have any way of posting pictures on here of your doors and rear panel areas. I'll compare it to the 85.

OP
OP
G

GTFord

Reaction score
lemme go see if i can get the digital camera working.. btw your bronco is very nice man. I love all the fabrication you are doing to it especially being so young. I'm only 18. I really love the front skid plates and the roll cage. Very nice.

OP
OP
G

GTFord

Reaction score
sigh ic an't find the usb coord to hook the camera up with the computer.. i can find a pic on the internet though.

12_46N.gif

OP
OP
G

GTFord

Reaction score
87-91 had a lower kick panel also.. which is this picture i'm sending you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls