Rear Axles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLUEovalBELIEVER

Reaction score
it seems that i keep seeing people putting big meat and whimpy axles,does noone at this site have sense enuff to tell that 40's 44's whatever are way to big for the half ton axles under their bronco's?

have any of you broke a ball joint before with 35's 38's 40's?just curious,i think people should build safe as well as big the wheel bearings on the half ton axles can not handle the stress from a large tire for long(38's and bigger)

warn axles ox u joints i read where parts are bought that add up to way more than a dana 60 would cost.if you broke it than maybe it should be up graded.

I would hate to hear of someone getting hurt by their top heavy 10 inch lifted 44 inch tired bronco.

keep in mind that the bigger you go the more stress you put on everything not just the axles.you should have a well thought out plan of upgrades.

everyone please be careful and if you want big meat get big axles

freak

Reaction score
I have the 9" in my Bronco with 38's and a 400 plus hp motor and I don't have any problem's with the axle.You have to build them for the abuse it will take from the tire's and such.

brando__32

Reaction score
On my 44 i got 36s on it only but for making it higher i plan on getting 35 inch All terrain and a 4 inch lift and thne it well be higher thne most here