Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Apr. 26, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 22, 2022 * 16 posts * 231 views
jamesmthigpen said: My 95 EB Bronco was parked in carport. Everything off and locked. Headlights (All running lights) came on??? Had to disconnect battery. I replaced the light on\off switch. I noticed ... Read more >>
April 23, 2022 * 7 posts * 179 views
stumped said: There is a round rubber seal on the bottom of transmission for my 96 bronco that leaks a little. Can this seal be replaced and do you have to drain transmission fluid to do it? ... Read more >>
April 24, 2022 * 5 posts * 202 views
WABronc said: Hi All, '94 eddie bauer bronco, 5.8L, 151k miles. I believe it's stock ride height. Usage is just city driving on some rough local roads. Problem: I'm starting to get tired of ... Read more >>
April 19, 2022 * 11 posts * 321 views
YJ351LC said: Auto/Body shop removed and replaced the top to paint it on my 1994 Eddie Bauer. When they reseated it they misaligned it and it is not sealed properly. In order to get the window ... Read more >>
April 25, 2022 * 2 posts * 42 views
samo1056 said: I have a 1974 eb that I have had latch and opening issues. I have taken all the rods and replace the outside handle and door latch. I still am not able to push the outside button ... Read more >>
April 19, 2022 * 19 posts * 507 views
johnnyreb said: When I crawled under mine to check it out---I had alot to replace. Even the front axle bushing. One was halt way gone and the other one was gone. And it steered perfect. They,r ... Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 6 posts * 278 views
chrlsful said: the kids can complain abt the $ ("Oh we hafta worry bout the stocks going up'n down, pay an admin to do the taxes" etc, etc) will complain abt the vehicles ("Now we gotta sell ... Read more >>
April 19, 2022 * 7 posts * 440 views
paul rondelli said: Asking over 10,000 I would verify the following 1) ball joints/ Axel pivot bushing and radius arm bushing were already replaced/ You should be able to visually inspect to tell ... Read more >>
April 22, 2022 * 8 posts * 275 views
69Lover said: They are extended radius arms. The idea was to be able to run 33's without the infamous rub turning left. What has happened is that I gained about 2" in height as well. I bought ... Read more >>
April 25, 2022 * 1 post * 56 views
kclassics1 said: We are selling this fully assembled 1974 Bronco chassis on behalf of our client. There are over $17k in parts plus the frame. Please see pictures for further details. Asking price ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...