Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 15, 2022 * 53 posts * 717 views
lynchsg said: Great stuff. Why I said the 80 - 82's (& I should have included the 83's) is a seperate generation (3rd) with 84 - 86's being a 4th generation is due to some minor and major differences. ... Read more >>
January 16, 2022 * 15 posts * 571 views
chrlsful said: I said "Put the raptor underneath, a 2 dor" (ie short WB) & I'd buy. A sales guy said "It is." And I asked 'im to compair. Never got back to me. Never heard of 'Raptor bronk' till ... Read more >>
January 15, 2022 * 5 posts * 135 views
genthree said: Hey guys... Everything has been good with the bronco for quite some time. I did the EZ wiring harness when I did the build in 2014 and all electrical has been perfect. Now, I recently ... Read more >>
January 12, 2022 * 4 posts * 299 views
johnnyreb said: You can save yourself alot of trouble and aggervation . Get 2 cut off valves. Put them in where they are easy to reach. If a leak occurs all you have to do is turn the valve off ... Read more >>
January 16, 2022 * 2 posts * 106 views
88 bronco fan said: The spare tire cover is in great shape, has the word 'Bronco'. Also have 3 wheel rims. Located near Seattle. $250 for all. I sold the Bronco last year and these were left in storage. Read more >>
January 11, 2022 * 5 posts * 452 views
Tbeck said: Old school thought here, but 3" exhaust might be overkill. I don't think it'll hurt but it won't help either. I'd go 2". And if you pop out in front of rear axle it's gonna be ... Read more >>
January 11, 2022 * 4 posts * 289 views
miesk5 said: Yo Jim, [image] There is a diode by the clutch that protects the PCM from getting shocked from the clutch disengaging (which creates a high voltage similar to coil for ignition). ... Read more >>
January 12, 2022 * 2 posts * 250 views
Skitter302 said: Hey guys, I tryed searching on google but couldn't find an answer to this question. I was looking at axle codes on the Vin sticker and was wondering if a 3 digit code was anything ... Read more >>
January 17, 2022 * 2 posts * 10 views
Sfayden said: I like the idea. I have a 1996 xl with ,302 really enjoying it. I do have a question ? What is the proper way to install my brand new alternator? Read more >>
January 15, 2022 * 7 posts * 280 views
NotaVegetarian said: Need a little help please. Trying to sign up for the PowerStroke forum just don't seem to get the email to confirm, yessir have looked all through all the folders to see if it ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...