Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 20, 2022 * 4 posts * 105 views
ryeder said: The trim/moulding that surrounds the rear tailgate glass is missing. What is there is a series of ***** holes and a line of old silicone. This is on a 1996 XLT. Does anyone sell ... Read more >>
October 20, 2022 * 5 posts * 110 views
Jbrownjr said: Looking for where a fuse might have blown for a yellow wire with light blue stripe in the dash behind the cigarette lighter. My son attached a USB charger using this wire and a ... Read more >>
October 24, 2022 * 2 posts * 56 views
rusty scuppers said: As the title says, in particularly the needle, does it simply pull off before the gage? Read more >>
October 25, 2022 * 2 posts * 26 views
SchoolfriendSteve said: Ok, Boys, this one's got me stumped. Attempting to drop a '78 351M in my '79. Same, same, right? Only difference is the original one I pulled out was automatic trans, and the one ... Read more >>
October 19, 2022 * 1 post * 82 views
Pandemic_ratio said: 1988 Ford bronco xlt this truck has no motor. Was a project and I dont have the money or time to restore it anymore. Has 4 inch suspension lift, Ranchero suspension, brand new ... Read more >>
October 21, 2022 * 6 posts * 299 views
rusty scuppers said: I should have responded sooner but Thank you to all for the advice. In addition to the to the advice I am thinking about removing the fuses to the airbag and obd2 that would cost ... Read more >>
October 19, 2022 * 4 posts * 374 views
CARiD
chrlsful said: just turboed a (GM/Zuki) Tracker. It is of the manafacturer name "Geo". There is a lot of varation in there Samuri, Tacker and so forth (and all by the same 2, 3 companies). Read more >>
October 23, 2022 * 23 posts * 817 views
goodO1boydws said: Welcome Steve. First, don't beat yourself up about the price for the trans rebuild. My 1986 4WD B2's trans. (the same one that came out went back in) cost that much plus tax to ... Read more >>
October 19, 2022 * 76 posts * 2,268 views
mikefamig said: I was just paraphrasing, too lazy to look google the actual quote. Read more >>
October 18, 2022 * 20 posts * 960 views
miesk5 said: Yo zballar, Welcome! ASAP, find out if speed control recall work, if equipped was completed. If you still have concerns about Recalls, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...