pic of my yota up in tellico

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BroncoAddict

Reaction score
This is a pic of my daily driver. This was up in tellico on just a campin trip. I used to wheel this truck till i started breakin stuff so i got my bronco.

Pic133.JPG

Pic120.JPG

johnski

Reaction score
This is a pic of my daily driver. This was up in tellico on just a campin trip. I used to wheel this truck till i started breakin stuff so i got my bronco.
Wow. That's exactly what I did when my Taco started to not hold up to the abuse.

Went from this...

TACOMA.jpg

To this...

BRONCO.jpg

That turned into this...

DSCN0696.JPG

OP
OP
BroncoAddict

BroncoAddict

Reaction score
Guess these toyotas can't be driven daily and take the punishment people dish out on them

You bronco looks good heres a pic of mine

Picture_014.jpg

I don't have any before pics but it was white, inside had nothing, had some all-terran 33s, and pretty musch looked like crap. The suspension was old and seemed like it had about an inch or two of travel. But now with my new duff suspension and my 35s she seems unstopable till i break something. But thats how it goes

johnski

Reaction score
Nice. I love the early broncos. If I had a budget for another toy, I'd get one myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK