New guy from Mt.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronco Jo

Reaction score
Howdy out there, I got an '89 ford bronco XLT 4x4 for my first rig. I will be putting a rebuilt 351w with flowmaster headers and dual exhaust, already put 33x12.5 bfg tires on along with a warn bumper. Will update pics as more progress is made.

100_0094.JPG

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
Howdy out there, I got an '89 ford bronco XLT 4x4 for my first rig. I will be putting a rebuilt 351w with flowmaster headers and dual exhaust, already put 33x12.5 bfg tires on along with a warn bumper. Will update pics as more progress is made.
View attachment 9036

Nice truck. I got a 84 with the same size tires, they fit nice. On a side note I got a good friend who lives in Kila MT, just down the road from you, no I don't expect you to know him but I found it interesting what a small world this is. His name is Nate ***.

Welcome to the zone!

Rick in Orlando, FL

90windsor

Reaction score
nice truck. i like the color combo. original paint? its pretty clean too especially if theres no bodywork. what happened to the hood? is it a junkyard replacement?

what rims are those? they look nice

OP
OP
Bronco Jo

Bronco Jo

Reaction score
Yeh, its original paint with no body work. The hoods paint is all worn off to just primer and some surface rust though. I don't really know what the rims are because I had bought a parts bronco that had the tires and rims on it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
Bronco Jo

Bronco Jo

Reaction score
I hope to get it repainted before graduating highschool, and I just got my rebuilt 5.8l so i'll be working on switching every thing over this next week. I will also be putting on my dual exhaust. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />