Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Apr. 19, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 14, 2022 * 15 posts * 410 views
johnnyreb said: When I went to get the dash painted. I took the paint code to the parts store. To get it matched up. My friend went to apply the paint the next day and called me up and told me ... Read more >>
April 17, 2022 * 6 posts * 146 views
Spencer_Murphy said: A neighbor of mine is selling his Bronco, it is a 1996 Ford Bronco XLT 5.0 V8 Automatic Transmission, 176,853 miles no rust White with Green center two tone paint. Rear tailgate ... Read more >>
April 13, 2022 * 11 posts * 274 views
JJC said: Hi I need some help with headers on my 1979 bronco 4x4, 400 cid, C6 automatic. I am in California, so my headers have to be California-approved to pass smog. I was running Sanderson ... Read more >>
April 16, 2022 * 7 posts * 163 views
SchoolfriendSteve said: Finally got to removing the gas tank and cleaning up underneath. Came upon this bracket, just inside the rear passenger side leaf spring. None on the other side. Is there something ... Read more >>
April 17, 2022 * 5 posts * 89 views
69Lover said: There has been some progress made over the past few weeks. Need to block it down and get moving on the body work. Read more >>
April 18, 2022 * 3 posts * 37 views
Lyle said: I have a really nice 1977 Bronco Half Cab that I have been working on for many years, it has only 29,000 miles on it. It is in terrific condition. My health is not as good as it ... Read more >>
April 18, 2022 * 2 posts * 39 views
captsb890 said: Still having shift problems with this C6 that was overhauled---------------Can you tell me why when I go through the gears manually--start off in 1st then shift to second---nice ... Read more >>
April 16, 2022 * 2 posts * 145 views
MaineBroncoBeast said: Hi all, The original crankshaft pulley is 4 bolt 3 v-groove with 8" diameter. I just received a new pulley that is 5 3/8" diameter. I'll have to send it back... it will effect ... Read more >>
April 18, 2022 * 6 posts * 306 views
chrlsful said: prt of older car ownership is a handy & long list of supplires, vendors, the 2 or 3 nat junk yrd sites, and partnership w/folks like us here (sites, 'clubs;). Never get stranded ... Read more >>
April 13, 2022 * 2 posts * 180 views
EJ in GA said: I replaced the fuel pump a couple months ago and all was fine. Last week it shut off while driving. I ran the codes and it came up 95-fuel pump secondary circuit failure. Any help ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...