NEED HELP WITH MY TRUCK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muddridder

Reaction score
I'm selling me Bronco...I know most of you guys on this web site are Bronco Experts...so i need your opinion..What do you think my truck is worth??I have it listed for $7,500 obo.

1995 Eddie Bauer 5.0 Liter V8 131,623 miles with: New 4" Super Lift suspentoin lift kit w/shocks,New Procomp X-Terain tires 35x12.50x15,New Eagle alloy rims,matching spare and rim,New Dual Mega Flow Master Exhaust w/chrome tips, New K&N air filter and intake kit,New Crystal Ulta Bright headlights.chrome grab handles,Lund Visor painted to match truck,truck is burgundy with tan trim,just waxed paint is clean and bright,NO RUST,power everything inside,push button 4 wheel drive,interior is tan and very very clean,Kenwood head unit high output cd playerw/New Memphis 3 way speakers front and back,tinted windows,leather seats,top has never been off

Maintance work done:Brand new transmission,New Rear,New radiator,New Plugs and Wires,Just Detailed,on time oil changes,all fluids replaced fresh

So what do you think??Really need your input...Thanx muddridder B)

Last edited by a moderator:

broncodriver33

Reaction score
I'm selling me Bronco...I know most of you guys on this web site are Bronco Experts...so i need your opinion..What do you think my truck is worth??I have it listed for $9,500 obo.1995 Eddie Bauer 5.0 Liter V8 139,348 miles with: New 4" Super Lift suspentoin lift w/shocks,New Procomp X-Terain tires 35x12.50x15,New Eagle alloy rims,matching spare and rim,New Dual Mega Flow Master Exhaust w/chrome tips, New K&N air filter and intake kit,New Crystal Ulta Bright headlights.chrome grab handles,Lund Visor painted to match truck,truck is burgundy with tan trim,just waxed paint is clean and bright,NO RUST,power everything inside,push button 4 wheel drive,interior is tan and very very clean,Kenwood head unit high output cd playerw/New Memphis 3 way speakers front and back,tinted windows,leather seats.

Maintance work done:Brand new transmission,New Rear,New radiator,New Plugs and Wires,Just Detailed,on time oil changes,all fluids replaced fresh

So what do you think??Really need your input...Thanx muddridder B)

$9500 sounds high especially with gas prices being as high as they are. no ones going to spend that much money on a gas hog. sounds like a nice truck though. and good luck. i would go take a look at kelly blue book to give you and idea then go from there

Rednek

Reaction score
you have very nice additions dont get me wrong but i highly doubt anyone will buy for $9500... im not sure how firm that is but its probably a good idea to set it about $500 more then your bottom selling price. let them hustle you down a couple hundred...

i think a good price for that truck is around $7,000 honestly...

post it on craigslist.com....

ive actually got good experience of selling stuff. (FFA,4-h,hay forks,hog traps,etc.)

i havnt gotten very good stuff from kelly blue book honestly

i wouldnt sell but im sure theres a reason... maybee gas prices?

OP
OP
muddridder

muddridder

Reaction score
Breaking up with my Girlfriend need cash 4 a new place..The price is alittle high but it is in really wicked awsome shape.I get great comments every time I go out with it...It is my heart and soul but I need the cash.

OP
OP
muddridder

muddridder

Reaction score
you have very nice additions dont get me wrong but i highly doubt anyone will buy for $9500... im not sure how firm that is but its probably a good idea to set it about $500 more then your bottom selling price. let them hustle you down a couple hundred...i think a good price for that truck is around $7,000 honestly...

post it on craigslist.com....

ive actually got good experience of selling stuff. (FFA,4-h,hay forks,hog traps,etc.)

i havnt gotten very good stuff from kelly blue book honestly

i wouldnt sell but im sure theres a reason... maybee gas prices?
I took you advice lowered it to $7,500 or best offer...Thanx

I have gotten alot of people intrested off craigs list..if you want go on craigs list hit New Jersey then select South Jersey and select autos and trucks do a search for bronco..I have a picture on there.

Rednek

Reaction score
its great how the effect broncos have on people is so much more then any other vehicle out there.

idk what it is but when people sell or buy or even talk about broncos they like love them...

heres the honest truth...

i was on craigslist.com found my bronco $6500 i brought him down to $5100 went to San Antonio to buy it i rode it around some with him he was like crying.. honestly.... then we loaded it up on the gooseneck me and my dad made and we were off. by then he was ballin. dammit he was crying this is a grown man too. i almost felt bad lol.

sorry you gotta sell and sorry bout the girl.

Rednek

Reaction score
heres his pics guys

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/car/700149410.html

yo muddrider. is the top the same color as the steps?

also if your the origional owner thats a great thing to put on there.

if you feel like spending $29 its great! to put a carfax report on there.

just some tips.

great looking bronco honestly man.

OP
OP
muddridder

muddridder

Reaction score
heres his pics guyshttp://southjersey.craigslist.org/car/700149410.html

yo muddrider. is the top the same color as the steps?

also if your the origional owner thats a great thing to put on there.

if you feel like spending $29 its great! to put a carfax report on there.

just some tips.

great looking bronco honestly man.
Yes the top matches the steps almost..They are two diffrent materials...Real close though!!

Rednek

Reaction score
cool ill try to make this a "Hot Topic" lol more ppl will check it out... heh. i know what ya mean about the colors...

good luck

OP
OP
muddridder

muddridder

Reaction score
cool ill try to make this a "Hot Topic" lol more ppl will check it out... heh. i know what ya mean about the colors... good luck
The top matches the pin stripes..the bottom trim is a bit diffrent..i guess because of the diffrent materials

OP
OP
muddridder

muddridder

Reaction score
beautiful rig my friend.. im too busy takeing care of 2 and cant really use a 3rd one sorry bud..
Hey thanx for the response..What do you think of the price I'm asking??Your Bronco is Bad -ASS my friend!!Looks like somthing from Road Warrior...Nice Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love_my_bronco

Reaction score
thats the idea from i rig i acctually saw so im trying to build it up to it!! $8500.. that sounds good with all the extras thrown into it so yea looks clean! i bet it runs well what kind of mpg are u getting on her right now?

OP
OP
muddridder

muddridder

Reaction score
thats the idea from i rig i acctually saw so im trying to build it up to it!! $8500.. that sounds good with all the extras thrown into it so yea looks clean! i bet it runs well what kind of mpg are u getting on her right now?
I'm not sure ....I keep it full,the gas seems to last longer that way...If I let it get down to half way it sucks it right down!!

Rednek

Reaction score
I like "love my bronco"'s rig too that thing is kick ass!

muddrider i think what your talking about the fuel gage seeming to stay high if y akeep it high but i think that a illusion honestly... lol idk if illusion is the best word for it though.... idk...

if i was in the market for a bronco id prolly spend $7000 straight up cash in hand... you can prolly get $8500 though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj