1988 Ford Bronco XLT 4x4 project for sale Tucson, Arizona 85719

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pandemic_ratio

Reaction score
1988 Ford bronco xlt this truck has no motor. Was a project and I dont have the money or time to restore it anymore. Has 4 inch suspension lift, Ranchero suspension, brand new 35 inch tires on alloy 15" rims, c6 3 speed automatic transmission, 4x4, power window motors were all replaced and work when the battery is hooked up. Have all top end parts to the original 351 Windsor motor lots of nuts and bolts, fuel rails, efi aluminum intake, flywheel, both heads, long tube headers, distributor, thrush mufflers and tips, steps sides (one is installed one is not), alternator, water pump, power steering pump, and a slew of other parts I cannot remember right this second. $4400 or best offer. Accepting trades for a running vehicle. Don't be shy make me an offer and let me see your trades. I'm especially interested in Chevy novas and Subaru impreza wrx or sti. I will post pictures of the interior asap. Most of the interior has been removed by the previous owner and I was planning on rhino lining the floors and putting In a wood bed in the back. The hood is sitting on the roof in the picture it has nothing wrong with it. I need this gone and money to pay my rent on Nov 1st or a running vehicle to get me to and from work very badly.IMG_20220825_131454.jpgIMG_20220825_131502.jpg

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sf66