Need help identifing tranny and axle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdom001

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me Identify the tranny and axle's in my truck from the door jamb sticker? It says tranny code is -" T "and axle code is - "19". Ive tried looking on the internet but couldn't find anything.

OP
OP
sdom001

sdom001

Reaction score
Now that I know what I have, are there any common problems or things I should worry about or need to keep up on with the tranny and rears?

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
The AOD is junk for a tranny, and the 8.8" rear will twist the axle tubes right out of the center. But that's only if you're pushing 500 Hp throughh it. Main problems with the AOD is proper adjustment of the throttle cable (T.V. cable) so it shifts right. Might hink about getting an auxillary cooler if you do any towing. IF you plan to offroad much, also think about a limited slip or locker for the 8.8" rear. JSM84

ford_zilla

Reaction score
i personally like my AOD, i got a stage 2 shift kit in it and i love it, how ever i would like to have my kick down adjusted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23