Need heat shroud part number for 1984 351W 4V

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm looking for the exact part number or picture of exact exhaust heat shroud for 1984 Bronco XLT 351W 4V 5.8L engine. This provides hot air through a 2" tube to the air intake snorkel.

I think it is EOSZ-9A603-A but not sure. I've made one out of 1/16" aluminum 14" long by 3.25" and a 2" aluminum elbow. Essentially 2 long sides folded up and 1 end folded up with a 2" hole cut for the elbow. Other end and top are open. It slides underneath the exhaust manifold and I used SS hose clamps around it to secure in place. There are 2 small bolt holes on underside of exhaust manifold to secure it but not very accessible.

Even though I have made something I would like to know the correct part number.

Thank you!

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I'm looking for the exact part number or picture of exact exhaust heat shroud for 1984 Bronco XLT 351W 4V 5.8L engine. This provides hot air through a 2" tube to the air intake snorkel.

I think it is EOSZ-9A603-A but not sure. I've made one out of 1/16" aluminum 14" long by 3.25" and a 2" aluminum elbow. Essentially 2 long sides folded up and 1 end folded up with a 2" hole cut for the elbow. Other end and top are open. It slides underneath the exhaust manifold and I used SS hose clamps around it to secure in place. There are 2 small bolt holes on underside of exhaust manifold to secure it but not very accessible.

Even though I have made something I would like to know the correct part number.

Thank you!
Theirs a memeber on hear. Who has videos and dismantels all years of broncos. I can,nt think of his name and he also sales parts. I,m sure he would take a picture and give you the part number. I,ll try and find him and let you know.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Theirs a memeber on hear. Who has videos and dismantels all years of broncos. I can,nt think of his name and he also sales parts. I,m sure he would take a picture and give you the part number. I,ll try and find him and let you know.
(Broncoand partsgarge}Look for him in membership or YOUTUBE. He has videos their.Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke