My 78 Bronco Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
Here is the rear rollcage mount. All the mounts are mounting throught the body and to the frame. The cage will have a total of 12 points attacked to the frame. I think plenty strong.

Picture_026.jpg

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
what kind of pipe bender do you use? Your garage must be envied by most. sweet job keep new photos updated as you complete projects.
Here is a picture to clarify what bender I use.

Picture_053.jpg

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
Bronco was pushed outside do to a jeep in the garage getting a new engine. I guess I just have to put the top on it for proptection againt all the tree leaves. Here are some picture with the top on.

Picture_052.jpg

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
You can see the piece of trim I'm missing from the back. If anybody has that piece please post.

Pic from the back

Picture_050.jpg

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
C78, thanks for the pics of the seat mounts, I'm gonna do something similar to that. Check with LMC Truck for the trim piece.

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
Your welcome. And I'll check with LMC Truck. The onbly thing I need is their website or a way to contact them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23