My 78 Bronco Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

custom_78

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of what it looked like three months ago. I still have to try to find pictures of what my Bronco looked like when I bought it, but it might take me awhile because they were taken with a non digital camera. I have had my Bronco for almost a year now. It has been a fun and challenging project that keeps me working in my free time. Well, here is what it looked like after I finished some basic rollcage work.

Front Prerunner style bumper I made.

56.jpg

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
Me getting anxious to make a dash. Owell I guess I'll just have to wait until I can buy some aluminum.

Picture_087.jpg

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
Now for the pictures I took today after a lot of work was done. These pictures are completely up to date.

Picture_015.jpg

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
More pictures of the exterior. Not painted yet, but it will be white when I am completely finished.

Picture_038.jpg

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
The more exciting detailed pictures.

-Here's the dash completed. I just love it. The finish was done with a vibrater sander with 216 grit sand paper. My dad and I step rolled the edge of the aluminum to give it a embossed look.

Picture_017.jpg

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
A picture from my future back seat shows the dash again and also shows the B&M Z-Gate shifter that I got for Christmas, and the suspension bucket seats that I also got for Christmas.

Picture_027.jpg

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
another. See how many tubes are consisted of in this rollcage. When the cae is finished it will be a 12 point cage tied into the frame.

Picture_028.jpg

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
Underhood rollcage pictures which also shows my travel shock hoops which will have 4 15" travel Explorer Procomp ES9000 shocks.

Picture_034.jpg

OP
OP
C

custom_78

Reaction score
The fender opening. I had to take out the plastic liners and cut the metal fenderwell to allow enough space for the long travel shocks.

Picture_032.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke