Mr. Kustom Introducing Himself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr. Kustom

Reaction score
I am not new to early Broncos > new to the websites for them though.

Previously owned a 76 Electric blue Bronco that I learned a little on. Looked killer with a light bar, sound system, flares, lift, 32"s, fibrglass hood w/ scoop, paint was real sweet. (post pic when i get my other computer working)

I am near completion on my current 73 Bronco that has an insane amount of cutomizing ! the list of everything i have done is literally 2 or 3 pages long. If you are curious just ask. I did as much of the work as I could (still learning) I will take pics as soon as I can but it will most likely be a few weeks till i get it done and pictures taken, developed and scanned.

My life is Cars > Music > Art >

I work at a auto body & paint shop ( i like to custom paint and fabricate) And if any of you want a custom Bronco I would love to work on it. located in Colorado.

I play the drums, looking for band mates, collect CD's over 350!

I do all sorts of art, drawing, painting, digital, watercolor, printmaking etc.

"Burn Rubber... Not your Soul"

Two wheels >> '95 600F3 CBR... Yosh Pipe, Jet Kit, Blue Neon light, Clear/Carbon fiber marker lights, rear fender eliminator, K&N filter

Two cars >> '91 3000GT VR4... 18"x8.5" chrome wheels 300hp AWD Twin Turbo

>> '73 Bronco Kustom......

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Cool! We found our paint & body work guru!!!

I want some purple flames for my 84 Bronco!!! :-&

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23