Missed the intros

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yardape

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have owned a '90 FSB since Oct 2000. Fell in love right away, The roof had never been off in its 10 years of life until I got it. I asked the original owner if the roof had ever been off and he replied "the roof does not come off" And I was like ok your an idiot. As soon as I got home I was unbolting the top. Was back at the old owners place in about 45 minutes. took him for a ride, he rode in the back. He loved it wanted to buy it back. I kept the roof off until it snowed a month later, and couldnt handle the cold anymore. Thats when i discovered the heatercore was plugged. -25 outside and I was changing my heatercore in my driveway. I drove it for 6 years with high hopes and dreams but could not keep up to the rust. Other than 33's the bronco remained stock. Couldn't afford to upgrade, took all my extra "truck money" trying to stay reliable. I gave up on it this year and stripped it. A friend bought an '89 with a 3" body lift, 33" BFG Mudterrains.It had bad overheating problems so he got sick of it and sold it to me. I fixed all the body lift problems, overheating, bumper gaps front and rear. The t-case wasnt working right. The t-case from the '90 is in my new Bronco. The engine is in a friends '86. The tranny is in the shed waiting a new assignment. I have come across quite a few interesting predicaments over the past 6 years and I am more than willing to share the results with anyone that needs help. I just want to say if I dont know I wont post. I am the first to admit if I don't know. But if I do know then you will have an answer from me. And just because something worked on my truck does not mean it will work for you, thats part of the adventure. Give ideas that maybe slip your mind when you are beatind the fenders in with a pipewrench.... I have read every post that is on this site since I started, I am confident that any newbies will have no problems as long as you can be clear on your problem, these guys know their stuff.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23