Kyoshos Heavy Metal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLADE262US

Reaction score
I have an almost mint shape kyosho heavy metal tank for sale if anyone is interested also have alot of other rc stuff that I want to get rid of . Let me know if interested . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Col Klinx

Reaction score
what other RC stuff ya got for sale cause i need an engine for my losi ***-NT....

OP
OP
B

BLADE262US

Reaction score
I have a bunch of motors, batteries, chargers , speed controls , an electric airplave ( P51 mustang ) And just a whole bunch of stuff cause I was really inot the rc stuff awhile back . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Col Klinx

Reaction score
I have a teeam losi *** buggy i might need a motor and batteries for but i don't have much money for it now, besides its the off season. Now iam just focusing on my truck till i get a job and some steady income. I'd really like to get my ***-NT running but it needs a new engine, i just can't get the trx .15 to run good. By the way that tank looks awesome.

rebel offroad

Reaction score
I have a bunch of motors, batteries, chargers , speed controls , an electric airplave ( P51 mustang ) And just a whole bunch of stuff cause I was really inot the rc stuff awhile back . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
How Much For THe Heavy Metal Truck And Speed Controls . . .. and extra Controlers?

Speed Jr.

Reaction score
I have an almost mint shape kyosho heavy metal tank for sale if anyone is interested also have alot of other rc stuff that I want to get rid of . Let me know if interested . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Im very interested in the heavy metal. PM me with a price shipped to 60041. (Illinois)

Larry Jr.

OP
OP
B

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Actually I am in no hurry to get rid of it . I looked back and I paid $300 for it on ebay because they are kinda rare and its very cool always wanted one now you never see them on there anymore kinda like the blizzards there cool too especially the gas powered one . So if I get what I paid Ill sell it if not it looks cool on my shelf with the helicopter and the boat :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
Actually I am in no hurry to get rid of it . I looked back and I paid $300 for it on ebay because they are kinda rare and its very cool always wanted one now you never see them on there anymore kinda like the blizzards there cool too especially the gas powered one . So if I get what I paid Ill sell it if not it looks cool on my shelf with the helicopter and the boat :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
BOAT? What BOAT? You never said anything about a BOAT? Is the BOAT for sale? I like BOATS! How big is the BOAT?

jedc53

Reaction score
I continue to mess with the front axle, but the trans seems to be holding together nicely.if you want to have my Blizz' on your site,its fine by me.These are the only pix I've got so far,but I'm sure to have lots more.The coolest part about the Heavy Metal is the over sized Ford Econoline Van body which can be painted in any color and really gives the tank a unique look not seen in other RC models of that era.I think these would have better control plowing then a Nitro Blizzard.

OP
OP
B

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Havent really thought about selling it it has an actual outboard motor that I have a trinity green machine motor in it . Thing goes like **** . I guess make an offer most Ill say is no . I do have a bunch of spare parts I think another outboard as well all would have to go with it . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom