Used Truck Covers: One Free, One for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DBStoots

Reaction score
I have 3 used (but in good condition) truck covers for sale. You may want to try them on your specific vehicle, as two of these were custom fit (for a specific vehicle). For reference, the photos were taken with the covers on a 2015 Toyota Tacoma Long Bed with the following dimensions: Height: 70.1”; Length: 208.1”; Width: 74.6”.

Cover 1: Coverite BondTech Truck Cover PU-F4X: FREE TO A GOOD HOME, COME GET IT!
Water resistant, breathable, nonabrasive fabric (100% polypropylene). Elastic hems, reinforced side grommets. Fits compact 4 door trucks (Dakota, Toyota, Nissan, Ford Sport Trax) up to 215”. Recent Pricing: $155.98 on sale for $94.95.

img_8632-jpeg.jpg

Cover 2: CoverCraft Block-It Evolution Cab Area Cover: $100. SOLD SOLD SOLD
Ultra-durable, four layers of protection—a soft bottom layer, two melt-blown layers, and a strong top layer. All-weather, breathable, UV protection. Perfect fit for the area between the cab and the bed. I used this on a full-size pickup (crew cab/4 door) when fishing Flamingo because of the darned buzzards that would eat the plastic and rubber around the windows of a truck if it wasn't covered. New Price: $191.55 on Amazon.

img_8634-jpeg.jpg

Cover 3 : US Car Cover UHD 75238: $50
5 layer, heavy duty exterior. 5 bonded layers—heavy-duty outer layer, double-cushioning padded layer, protective supporting layer, soft non-scratch inner layer (fleece lining). 4-way buckle straps system. 232”x76”x64”. New Price: $124.99 on Amazon.

img_8638-jpeg.jpg

img_8639-jpeg.jpg

img_8640-jpeg.jpg

img_8641-jpeg.jpg

Probably doesn't make sense to ship, so either local (South Florida) pick up/meet up or I could meet in Everglades City or Chokoloskee or Flamingo (or on the way) as I fish those areas regularly. Please DM with questions or if you would like to buy. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane