Its finally done.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DunesRunner08

Reaction score
Thanks, Its getting there....when it has a diesel under the hood and a SAS it should be a lor sweeter

keeprollling

Reaction score
I was looking for the Iron Bull front and rear but could not find any pricing, what did you pay for them, I think I want the Enforcer style.

shift1313

Reaction score
thats a nice looking truck!

is the rear axle farther forward than stock? for some reason looking at the side of the truck with the oversized flares it looks like your rear overhang is more.

Just curious on that, one killer truck!

empowered281

Reaction score
Thanks, Its getting there....when it has a diesel under the hood and a SAS it should be a lor sweeter

Thats interesting that you mention the deisel transplant as I also was toying with the idea and just today I picked up a copy of " 4X4 GARAGE Magazine and they had a quite extensive tech section on a guy that did 2 deisel swaps into 90's Broncos. He did the 7.3 Powerstroke and also the 6.0 Powerstroke. Check it out if you get a chance, they turned out realy cool and the leaf spring doner swap looked like it wasnt as bad as one might think to do.

Miss Kitten

Reaction score
looking good

is the truck your dd?

the only reason i ask is cuz i noticed you still have the front sway bar on

love_my_bronco

Reaction score
what i'm trying to do is modify a full ranch hand grill guard and bumper to go on my 86. thoshe black dimond plate bumpers kick a$$. and what lift is that?

dommo2007

Reaction score
Dude, you are officially my hero...well, right behind Chuck Norris of course, but you are a close 2nd...lol. Bad A$$ Bronco you got there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23