Its finally done.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DunesRunner08

Reaction score
So other than the tire carrier being re-powdercoated right now, the Bronco is finally done....What is your guys's opinions? Here's a few shots of it......

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

keeprollling

Reaction score
That is so sweet and sick. Love the front end, I would not dare call it a bumper. So by saying its all done, you will not be working on it anymore? I do not think I have had the pleasure as to say I am finally done with it on any of my previous projects.

OP
OP
D

DunesRunner08

Reaction score
well if you put it that way then no its not done...I will be doing a lot more, but for the time being its done...Its drivable again....a bronco is cleaning your house...you get to a point that you like it, but tomorrow you have to do something else....lol

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
That's one bad a$$ beast of a Bronco. Did you have the radius arms and stereing linkage powdercoated, too? JSM84

OP
OP
D

DunesRunner08

Reaction score
Its a 6" Superrunner kit from Superlift with rear leafs....no blocks....and I had everything powdercaoted silver to make it stand out.... I managed to squeeze 37's with no rubbing too

SPIDERMONKEY

Reaction score
Its a 6" Superrunner kit from Superlift with rear leafs....no blocks....and I had everything powdercaoted silver to make it stand out.... I managed to squeeze 37's with no rubbing too
Where did you go to get that car crusher that took the place of your front bumper that thing is bad ass i would like to look into one

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
DunesRunner08,

You did a really nice job of it.

Now just make sure that you keep the shiney side up.

OP
OP
D

DunesRunner08

Reaction score
Where did you go to get that car crusher that took the place of your front bumper that thing is bad ass i would like to look into one

Iron Bull Bumpers makes it....the matching rear is coming....

DunesRunner08,You did a really nice job of it.

Now just make sure that you keep the shiney side up.
Shiney Side up, right....I'll make sure to remember that....lol

walnuts75

Reaction score
Holy crap!! That has got to be one of the finest looking broncos I've ever seen! Looks like you spent a lot of quality time with it. Where did you get those rims and what size are they?

OP
OP
D

DunesRunner08

Reaction score
Holy crap!! That has got to be one of the finest looking broncos I've ever seen! Looks like you spent a lot of quality time with it. Where did you get those rims and what size are they?
The rims are ProComp wheels and the Tires are Interco Vortrac.....17x9 wheels and 37x12.50 tires

dhpt99

Reaction score
Thats one nice truck you got there. I really like the front bumper and your truck is really clean.

WPW Bronco

Reaction score
DUDE!!!! That is a super sweet ride!!! I'm afraid to ask for a ball-park price tag on work like that, but that definitely rates two thumbs up (and a possible third appendage). Thanks for the sharing, like the looks of the rear track bars for my build. Keep up the GREAT work!

OP
OP
D

DunesRunner08

Reaction score
I spent a lot of time cleaning it up both waxing and buffing and underneath with a wire brush and under the hood and then black spray paint so it looks incredible(well the mexicans that work for me did, lol), but as for money, all together I think when the rear is on all the parts and the bronco add up to around $11k

OP
OP
D

DunesRunner08

Reaction score
I do appreciate all the compliments....I want to get a '78 and do the same to it...Same bumper and all

BB33's

Reaction score
Who makes your flares? I am putting on a 6 inch Rancho lift with the extended arms(got it used with only 3000 miles for 150 bucks!) and my bronco is the same white. I want the same kind of look.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph