Inside panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burns

Reaction score
I want to replace the plastic panel inside the truck, behind the doors (both sides) where the speakers are. They person who did the speakers before I bought it decided to go a size up, and cut the panels and then duct tape them in... I kid you not. It's ***** and the speakers are now starting to go, so I figure replace the speakers AND the panels. My only problem is finding out what they're called. Anyone know the offical name, from Ford or from JBG? And if they're something that can be replaced at all?

shift1313

Reaction score
do you need just the plastic piece that the speaker screws onto or do you need the entire panel that covers the back of the truck(several feet long?)

OP
OP
B

Burns

Reaction score
do you need just the plastic piece that the speaker screws onto or do you need the entire panel that covers the back of the truck(several feet long?)

Pretty much just what the speaker screws into. It looks like there was only an inch or so taken off of it, I thought the panel would be maybe 1' x 1' as opposed to the entire back half of the truck haha.

shift1313

Reaction score
sorry everything is jumbled in the pic but you can see the two large pieces

Parts.jpg

that interior came out of an 89 xlt. im still trying to decide if i want to use it. but its a big piece and wouldnt be worth shipping. local junkyard is probably your best bet

OP
OP
B

Burns

Reaction score
sorry everything is jumbled in the pic but you can see the two large pieces
Parts.jpg

that interior came out of an 89 xlt. im still trying to decide if i want to use it. but its a big piece and wouldnt be worth shipping. local junkyard is probably your best bet

Thanks much. I'll see about working with what I have now and getting something to FIT instead of just throwing it in there, like it is now. Worst case, yea I'll hit a yard and see what I can do. Again, thanks, cleared it all up for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK