I TOO HAVE FALLEN TO A VICTIM OF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keeprollling

Reaction score
I have finally taken the chance and removed my top. I did run into some issue, the driver side belt pivot is broken. The thread section inside where you insert the large bolt has come loose and when I tried to unbolt it, it would just spin. I stuck a ***** driver in between the crack and my dad was able to ***** the bolt out.

Now its a must I get a rear seat from an earlier Bronco.

Other then that, it was a pretty straight forward deal. All the bolts came out with out being stripped.

Now I have to park where I can keep an eye out on it, although I did take out my tool box and CD case.

I am also looking out for any good material to make my own wedge style soft top. Any one has ideas on materials and where they cam be found locally? I was at the swapmeet today and all I was able to find was vinyl which seems to fragile and if it gets hot will stretch (was not convinced on using this).

IMG_4130.jpg

IMG_4136.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

OP
OP
keeprollling

keeprollling

Reaction score
looks great... now time to clean those rims lol

Yeah About that, I was thinking the night before that I was going to run through the car wash. In the morning, the craziness jumped into me and I took the top off. After a few hours of having it off, I was thinking there was something I was suppose to do. Now I cam stuck with a dirty truck with no top. Yeah, I would have hit the wheels with soap as well ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat