How To Change Your Heater Core Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broncosandpartsgarage

Reaction score
Quick and detailed instructions to replace your heater core in your 92-96 Bronco !! Please like, subscribe and share !!
How To Replace Heater Core | Ford Bronco F150 F250 F350 | In 9 Minutes | Most Vehicles!!

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Quick and detailed instructions to replace your heater core in your 92-96 Bronco !! Please like, subscribe and share !!
How To Replace Heater Core | Ford Bronco F150 F250 F350 | In 9 Minutes | Most Vehicles!!
Nice video. Question. While you have the cover off the back of the heater core. Would that be a good time to check the vent area coming away from the hearter core for any mice nest,ect? I make it a habit and sometimes their is. To help safe time and trouble later on. Thank you.Again,nice video.

OP
OP
Broncosandpartsgarage

Broncosandpartsgarage

Reaction score
Nice video. Question. While you have the cover off the back of the heater core. Would that be a good time to check the vent area coming away from the hearter core for any mice nest,ect? I make it a habit and sometimes their is. To help safe time and trouble later on. Thank you.Again,nice video.
Great idea!!!

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
Add the Bronco/Ford Trucks, etc FIRE Starter caused by Leaf & Debris Build-Up Location in 80-96 Blower Motors/Ducts; Resistor shown in Red - some pics are gone...
@ http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54077

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
Add the Bronco/Ford Trucks, etc FIRE Starter caused by Leaf & Debris Build-Up Location in 80-96 Blower Motors/Ducts; Resistor shown in Red - some pics are gone...

Haha, Had this happen in the '84 F-350, The resistors heated up the leaves in the blower area and smoke started coming into the cab. Damaged the resistors a bit so while I had everything out to vacuum up the mess I replaced them and the blower worked better. Heater core in these vehicles are so easy its nice.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
I solve my leaf problem on both 78,s. I cut a hole and nothing stays in the wiper are long. I have taken a 5 gallon bucket of water and dumped in the wiper are and it shoots everything out. I poseted pictures on hear and it also solved the water problem .Coming in behind the emergenmcy brake. Ford,s small drain would stop up and during heaving rain.The carpet would get wet. No more.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke