hesitating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny Wayne

Reaction score
I have a 90 with 5.8. Around 1700 to 2100 rpm I feel a hesitation or shuttering. Above and below that rpm its fine.

I have to try and figure out if there are some codes but I was wondering if anyone had experienced that.

Thanks.

madmax

Reaction score
I have a 90 with 5.8. Around 1700 to 2100 rpm I feel a hesitation or shuttering. Above and below that rpm its fine.I have to try and figure out if there are some codes but I was wondering if anyone had experienced that.

Thanks.

might be time for plugs and wires, cap, rotor, and coil, a relitivley in expensive job.

or you're fuel injectors could be dieing, mine started to cause it to stumble when given just a little gas from an idle. changed them out to bosch quad port high performance injectors, and the truck runs awesome. even if i had only gotten regular gp sorensen's it'd still be better than stock, they are simply better at making good fuel injectors now.

also check the air filter, might have sucked a couple leafs against it, did that once and wondered where the **** my power went.

OP
OP
Johnny Wayne

Johnny Wayne

Reaction score
I actually just changed cap and rotor and it still is doing it.

Airfilter is fine.

I bought new plugs for it but I have not been able to change them out.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23