****** Headers From A 88 Bronco For A 95 Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95XLT

Reaction score
Got an opportunity to purchase some unused, ****** headers for cheap from an 88 fullbody and I wanna try to fit them on my 95 bronco. What ya think

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Need to find out if they were for a 302 or a 351 if you have the same motor no problem but if there for a 302 and you try putting them on a 351 you will have clearance problems . I know headman , blackjack , and the set of hookers i have are bent a bit different for the 351 than a 302 due to the 351 being a bit wider youll run into things liek it not clearing the frame rail or it will rub on the front driveshaft . I have yet to find a set of headers that i didnt have to grind away a little bit of the frame on the passenger side to give them enough clearance . But if you can get them cheap and have torches anything is possible. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23