FINALLY GOT A 79

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Finally aquired a very very nice 79 XLT . This thing is almost mint . Factory CB option is even in there , Interior is very clean original tailgate no rust . Only rust is in the rear wheel wells . Original 351M runs very good . Think Im going to lift it 6 inch,s with a set of 35,s and drive it . :D

79_FRONT.jpg

79_SIDE.jpg

79_INTERIOR.jpg

79_BACK_SEAT.jpg

79_TAILGATE.jpg

FACTORY_CB.jpg

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Wow, that is mint!!! New lift kit, new tires, chromoly D44 axleshafts, etc. etc. Good luck, JSM84

white night

Reaction score
Copy__2__of_Picture_005.jpg

Finally aquired a very very nice 79 XLT . This thing is almost mint . Factory CB option is even in there , Interior is very clean original tailgate no rust . Only rust is in the rear wheel wells . Original 351M runs very good . Think Im going to lift it 6 inch,s with a set of 35,s and drive it . :D

you are not going to use that lift you have for sale are you :blink: <_<

OP
OP
B

BLADE262US

Reaction score
LOL no white night I have many lifts laying around its just which ones I dont think I need anymore that I get rid of . The one I have for sale is a TTB 6 inch lift . I have a complete BDS lift for this one . Im going to wait to do anything with it till I have a nice set of tires and wheels though . I have never been a fan of the 351M and I have a 429 sitting here that I may do at the same time not sure yet . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

white night

Reaction score
LOL no white night I have many lifts laying around its just which ones I dont think I need anymore that I get rid of . The one I have for sale is a TTB 6 inch lift . I have a complete BDS lift for this one . Im going to wait to do anything with it till I have a nice set of tires and wheels though . I have never been a fan of the 351M and I have a 429 sitting here that I may do at the same time not sure yet . :D

ok good im still getting parts for my bronco and if you have the lift still when it is time to get that part i plan to get it from you i have to get my tailgate next so then i can put my new 1/4 fenders on witha new tailgate and some motor work and then the lift and tires. kinda have to do it in that order due to grage door not tall enough to have a lift and drive in and out BUT new garge will have a 12 foot door so cant wait but. Due you have a tail gate little to no rust for a 95?Copy_of_Copy_of_Picture_008.jpg

white night

Reaction score
No luck on the gate those are hard to come by especially in MI :D

yea I fond one but he wants big $ for it and it has some rust on it so i will just keep looking that is all i have time so we will see i hope to start tare down on the 1/4s in 3 weeks and that will take a 3 or 4 weeks to get done and then paint so so i have a awhile before i need it but if you here of anything please let me know.Copy__2__of_Picture_003.jpg

MidnightRaider

Reaction score
Nice starter truck. Need some BF 33" s or a warn xd9000 bl winch w/ bumper for her? Let me know. Gerry

Mafu

Reaction score
awesome, i wish i could find a beauty like that here in Puerto Rico, unfortunately the salty air makes that almost impossible, have you heard of hho devices?

OP
OP
B

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Yeah its definately a nice one thanks guys . After looking at the title its a 78 must be a late build but still a nice one . How much do ya want for that winch ? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

rlynch131

Reaction score
How much did you pay for it?

I have exactly the same truck, interior, paint, etc.. mine is a 79 w/400 C6, and NP205. My top windows are tinted black though.

OP
OP
B

BLADE262US

Reaction score
I actually traded a very good shape 1997 F 150 extended cab XLT 4X4 for it . Good deal for both of us I didnt need the F150 and he needed a newer truck and I wanted the older one worked out good :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat