Fair price...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Im thinking about selling my bronco...I was wondering what you guys think a fair price for it would be...

1979 Bronco Custom

C6

Holley truck avenger 770 (Only been on there for about 200 miles...)

Just did the ball joints

also just did the bearings

TSL Super Swamper 38's

6" lift

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25996236@N00/...57601502099334/

Also would i be able to get more for it if i parted it out? I do have another project i would like to use the 460 in...Let me know what you guys think...

Last edited by a moderator:

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Hard to tell from the pics, how bad is the rust? if it's just the rear wheelwells, maybe $2500-$3000? I paid $1800 for my 78, no 460 but a solid running 351M and 38" tires, solid body with no rust, and $1000 for the 79 F150. JSM84

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Hard to tell from the pics, how bad is the rust? if it's just the rear wheelwells, maybe $2500-$3000? I paid $1800 for my 78, no 460 but a solid running 351M and 38" tires, solid body with no rust, and $1000 for the 79 F150. JSM84
Rust is only rear wheel wells and a bit in the bed area...

claytoncarter

Reaction score
Hey if you think about parting it out, let me know. I need the axels off of a 78-79 bronco. Let me know

Seabronc

Reaction score
From the pictures it has a bit of rust, but it doesn't look out of control. The B posts look like they need repair, probably driver side floor board. Quarter panels could be replaced or have wheel well material replaced. My 83 was in much worse condition that yours when I started.

I'd sell it rather than try parting it out. When you part it out, you have to think about what is actually salable, shipping, and how long it may be to get rid of what you can strip off of it. Then you still have to deal with what is left over. That can be a long drawn out process.

If you put it on Craigslist or eBay Classified ads, watch out for scammers, they will try to offer a check, (generally from Western Union), for more than you are asking and tell you they can't come to pick it up personally. Then they will ask you to give them the location of the truck and to immediately take it off Craigs list. A variation is to claim they have sent payment to your Paypal account but you will need to call a certain number to get the funds released. PayPal does not do such transactions. To check on a PayPal transaction never call the number given, call PayPal at their support number.

Good Luck,

peace.gif

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo ticonumber1,

WELCOME!

Look for same or similar years (78-79) & condition to vehicle in our Sponsor's, Jeff's Bronco Graveyard Classifieds

go through menu (Year, Model) and don't change state unless you want to look fust in your state; and select Rides

GL!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
68bronc