C-4 Out Of Eb Whats It Worth Complete?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4XFLOORED

Reaction score
I am looking at an EB c-4 rebuilt w/ all parts except flexplate to put in my bronco what is it worth ?

thanks in advance..

H

HORSEPLAY

I paid $925 for mine freshly rebuilt complete everything down to the kickdown linkage cooler lines the works. If your replacing a standard all the parts needed add up to about $1400. I had to pay another $175 for shipping so keep that in mind. The killer on the C4 is the intermediate housing and shaft at $500, I would probably do it again for the complete conversion only. The other route is buy a C4 and housing kit and your easily at a $1500 then another couple hundred for all the little stuff (linkage, lines shifters and what not).

Maybe you could find a intermediate housing and shaft from a donor truck and then buy a nice aftermarket C4 for around $800 and be set.

BTW those aftermarket intermediate housing kits are not exactly the same as an original they are a different lenght so you can use your original 3 speed driveshafts. But I had no problems using mine with a 2.5 inch lift.

OP
OP

4XFLOORED

Reaction score
hey, thanks for the reply I am getting a c-4 out of a 74 complete for 1100.00 shipped and it a fresh rebuild. all I need is flex, and external coller and lines and I am set.... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat