Delayed Introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BabyBronc

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kari. I'm fairly new to the site... I've been here a little while, starring excitedly at all of your posts, (I'm kind of shy... and lazy), so, I'm just now getting to say hello.

I currently drive a 1990, Emerald Green, EB Bronco. They've been an obsession of mine for most of my life... (my daddy had two... he gave the first one away, and rolled the second one off a mountain, while driving home from NC one night... He also attained his first DUI that night too)

My mom didn't like them either... but, she let me bring one home (after 3 years of nagging), on the condition that I didn't tell my father. (they're very divorced)

Daddy found out a month later, came into my work and asked where she came from. First, I told him, its was mom's... for the next time her f-250(2wd) got stuck in the mud in our back pasture... he did'nt buy it. So, I told him the truth. All he did was laugh.

"I had a really nice Bronco, but then it wasn't so pretty after I rolled it... These trucks will **** you"

"Daddy, you were impaired... had that truck not been so strong, you would be dead"

"In a way, I did die that night"

"No dad, you did'nt die at all... but you murdered an innocent Bronco, and the entire species probably hates you now... I'm trying to make peace with them... so that one doesn't run me over one day."

He shook his head, and gave me a hundred dollar bill... for gas.

Thats my very long, Bronco story. (thank you for listening that long!) I named my truck "Winifred," after my deceased grandmother, who probably died again when I got the truck.

I'll post some pictures when I get my scanner running. :)>-

-Kari

OP
OP
BabyBronc

BabyBronc

Reaction score
Sounds like Broncos are part of your destiny. Thanks for sharing that story.Welcome to the Zone!

26181[/snapback]

I have always loved Broncos... I probabally should'nt say that 5 of my favorite exboyfriends drove them... :-& #036;

OP
OP
BabyBronc

BabyBronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > .  It's always neat to hear how someone got involved with Broncos ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .
Good luck,

:)>-

26188[/snapback]

My obsession with broncos could be so much worse... I COULD have told the world that the only reason I got involved with the big trucks, was to meet guys.... Totally not true, but, it does come with the territory. :wub:

ocalabronco

Reaction score
hey, ain't nothin wrong with that. i happen to find women who are into big trucks quite attractive. at risk of being rather foreward, do you have a pic you could upload? to put a face with a name?

wrachet

Reaction score
LOL...I had to laugh at the story. I could only imagine. Anyways, welcome to the zone.

Colleen

84 Bronco XLT 4x4 (Currently For Sale)

302 Engine

*Needs someone who will love it and care for it like it needs and wants.*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat