cut hard top (wood!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
Just cut the full top in half !!

BBB

etop1_001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
bigbluebronc

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
Hmmm... I like it! Looks like the rear lifted upwards. Are you going to extend the cage to the rear?
I would like the rear door too work (rear lift gate)so I will fit more cage with x brace within the top down too the frame.I am going too fit configure the front parts of cage too the frame too. So when I roll not if I roll I will be safe.

the body tube is bent downwards do too last owner so all the sheet metal will be bolted then welded in place, too make fit, I checked the frame and it is still strait(yeaha ford frame)

Oh so you know I run my rear 11 pack with 5 yes 5 removed, I tried the orig five pack again(with blocks and helper spring and it sucks ) I am going back too the 11-5 thats good for me

Got too go back too work BBB still the truck is too tall, would like too move the springs back like you but at that point the four link is looking good

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23