chrome brush guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfanatic75

Reaction score
I'm looking for a nice looking brush guard for my rig. not heavy duty but functional!! but don't like the rap around kind. anyone know a manufacterer that makes some nice looking ones? :)>-

swampthing

Reaction score
try www.jcwhitney.com ... they may have what you are looking for and check around a couple of junkyards they sometimes have them

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
FF75, I think I've seen a couple of those on ebay, and places like Westin or Smittybilt used to offer those. You are rather limited on choices for the 88, but there is one or two made. JC Whitney or Summit may have something that fits, too. The frame width is the same from 80-96, but the mounting points are a little different from 92-96, so look for 87-91 style. I don't think any of those are the wraparound type, either. One or two of the members here have one, might check out the gallery.

90bronco86

Reaction score
I need one too, but good luck finding one, they are few and far between and if u find one you will pay for it, it seems like 87-91 are the forgotten years. As for finding a non wrap around brush guard down here in florida i find those on craigslist quite often, its the wrap around ones that are hard to find.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo!

Check yards locally for a junked police car w/the Setina PB100 16" high bumper guard

might be diff to find one tho.

http://setina.com/products/push-pursuit-bumpers/#

I have a Setina PB100; was under $150.00 incl s+h in 97.. It has the steel angle cross bar for mtg. lights, sirens, auto weapons, etc.

SetinaPB100PushBarona96.JPG

Powder coated steel, has not rusted - on beach and in surf, pushes well of course.

Setina Model still has da "Replaceable Mar-Resistant Hard Rubber Push Pads " & now they offer em in custom colors & looks like they are pushing da alum model now, but call them to get the steel unit

Just drilling. lining it up and bolting it up.

Used it a few times to push cars stuck in snow...etc

==========

Westin's Ultimate Bull Bar is a front-end light bar made of 3" diameter tubing for larger model trucks and SUVs, and made of 2.5" diameter tube for smaller trucks and SUVs. Product application is vehicle specific and comes complete with mounting kit. The Ultimate Bull Bar features black molded caps on the crossbar welds for a finished and clean look. It features a stainless steel skid plate with a laser-cut Westin signature logo on it. Add a set of Westins Driving Lights for a complete customized look.

Finish : Chrome

Material : Stainless Steel

Mounting : No Drill installation

Warranty : Lifetime

Finish : Black Powdercoat

Material : Mild Steel

Mounting : No Drill installation

Warranty : 5 Year

http://www.westinautomotive.com/westin/viewproduct.jsp?prod=Ultimate+Bull+Bar&id=7&vehicleId=

VERIFY FIT; call them==

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat