carb or tbi? and few other issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

harmon54859

Reaction score
Hi guys new to this site and new to the bronco world. but i am very excited have already started doing some minor repairs on the bronco and have it rolling down the road. ( door latch mech. and interior handles, upper and lower ball joints, radial arm bushings, headlight) Still having issues with the rear window going down, the guy a bought it from said u had to push up on the driver side of the window while someone rolled it down to make it go down or it would jam. is there a way to adjust the track?? also i don't have very good throttle response really doggy. the truck has sat for a few year, i drained the tank and put fresh fuel in and have ran bout 2 tanks through hasn't gotten any better?? any ideas?? Is the timing off possibly??  I was thinking bout possibly convirting over to a carb instead, good idea or not?? sure u all have ur own oppinions but would like to hear them and the pros and cons.. want to get these ducks in a row befor advancing and ordering a lift kit. Any help, ideas, or comments would be appriciated.. Thanks For Your Time

Jon

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8L V8

bought truck for $500 put another $200 drives down the road great for the most part.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK