BRONCO MUSIC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MississippiSlim

Reaction score
Hank Williams JR for some country relaxin.... Grateful Dead, Allmans, JJ Grey, aw ****...everything! Right now I got an old Pioneer cd player and some jensen triaxxials (Ol school! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not really wanting anything that I mioght cry over when its sitting waist deep in water!

OP
OP
muddridder

muddridder

Reaction score
Hank Williams JR for some country relaxin.... Grateful Dead, Allmans, JJ Grey, aw ****...everything! Right now I got an old Pioneer cd player and some jensen triaxxials (Ol school! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not really wanting anything that I mioght cry over when its sitting waist deep in water!
That is true...good point!!!! :lol:

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
What types of music are my fellow Bronco Fans listening to?? When they are rolling down the road or tearing up some mud!!I am a total Metal-Head anything loud!!!!I have been listening to HellYeah and Pantera's greatest hits is never to far from my ears,Slipknot,Ozzy and Sabbath are a must.My buddy got me listening to Sevendust and MachineHead not bad bands.

I just put a New Kenwood Head unit in and Menphis 3-way high output speakers all the way around and I'm looking into maybe geting a Bazooka tube for a deeper bass sound.I think that will sound awsome with the top off this summer!!
Hank Williams Jr.

Rick in Orlando

michibronc

Reaction score
I recently build a box with two 6 by 9 Kenwoods, a 10 inch Kicker Pro Comp Woofer and a Clarion 400 W amp hooked to the back of the unit. Note: All Kicker speakers and Clarion amps are USA MADE.

It's geared for rock. Not much use for rap. I've also got two round Kenwoods in the front doors. It rocks pretty hard! I've never got the need to turn it up too far.

Cruising - Any kind of classic rock, blues, or even some country ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .

Wheeling - Any hard driving rock that kicks A$$. Hard to beat AC/DC. The bass line they have is incredible in nearly every song from '73 to present.

After wheeling - Blues for sure. That means I'm fixing shit.

I'm headed out on a 4 day wheeling and camping trip this upcoming weekend. I've got XM radio now. What a bonus!

Last edited by a moderator:

VirginiaBronco

Reaction score
There is nothing like a little bit o' Lyryrd Skynyrd while cruisin around in a Bronco...on the street or in the mud! Anything classic rock...and southern rock gets me goin.

I just installed a Sony XPLOD head untit in my 90EB BRonco. Put the infinity sound system in a while back....pretty sweet. I'm looking to upgrade that housing though...my back passenger side speaker rattles a bit.

On my old 91 Eddie I made some custom speaker graills. Get em out of plywood (from tracing the original pattern) and left large holes in the middle where the grating is. I bought some speaker grill cloth off ebay for some redic price of like 10 bucks...then sanded and sprayed down the plywood and stapled on that cloth and before I knew it BAM some sweet silver and black custom made speaker grills.

Unfontunately...she is gone now. Tear

--Mike

mbtech2003

Reaction score
see signature for audio. but i listen to mostly everything except country.. sorry lol

mostly system of a down, tool, slipknot, korn, nirvana, scars on broadway. things like that country gives me a headake lol

i usto be into rap thats why i had the 2 12's but i've gotten over that because most of todays rap sux. for lik 2 years now they have been in my basement lol.

swampthing

Reaction score
dimmu borgir, emperor, system of a down, serj tankian, rammstein, hatebreed, all heavy metal wins me over...and i have an old pioneer headunit that i have to force the cd out of and 2 5.5 inch door speakers...that about sums it up for my system...only need the basics in a truck that get submerged

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23