BRONCO MUSIC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muddridder

Reaction score
What types of music are my fellow Bronco Fans listening to?? When they are rolling down the road or tearing up some mud!!

I am a total Metal-Head anything loud!!!!I have been listening to HellYeah and Pantera's greatest hits is never to far from my ears,Slipknot,Ozzy and Sabbath are a must.My buddy got me listening to Sevendust and MachineHead not bad bands.

I just put a New Kenwood Head unit in and Menphis 3-way high output speakers all the way around and I'm looking into maybe geting a Bazooka tube for a deeper bass sound.I think that will sound awsome with the top off this summer!!

Last edited by a moderator:

swampthing

Reaction score
i to am a metal head but i also enjoy some country once in a while and prefer death metal while wheeling...im into metallica, acdc, sabbath, system of a down, serj tankian, opeth, nevermore, slayer, korn, disturbed, alice in chains, skid row, dimmu borgir, rammstein, slipknot, killswitch engage, union underground, all that remains..just to name a few haha

OP
OP
muddridder

muddridder

Reaction score
i to am a metal head but i also enjoy some country once in a while and prefer death metal while wheeling...im into metallica, acdc, sabbath, system of a down, serj tankian, opeth, nevermore, slayer, korn, disturbed, alice in chains, skid row, dimmu borgir, rammstein, slipknot, killswitch engage, union underground, all that remains..just to name a few haha
Nice...I'm going to Disturbed at the House of Blues Monday Night...What part of Jersey are you from.Where do you go off-road??

Last edited by a moderator:

swampthing

Reaction score
i live in about 10 minutes from philly...and i go out to wharton for trail riding and such...i'll shoot you a PM

Outkast

Reaction score
i like any and all kinds of music....except gospel music. But for the most part it either Metal,********,Alternative,or classic rock.

zach351

Reaction score
country mostly. when im feeling like a bad ass i listen to amon amarth and lamb of god. when im muddin ill put on some metalica, pantera, ozzy, etc

swampthing

Reaction score
check out dimmu borgir they're good as well as all that remains..and dragon force for the hairmetal lovers

boonebronco

Reaction score
what???? no beach boys.....jk

alternative/grunge....yeah, I know I'm too old for it my 20 somethin kid already told me....

broncogurl86

BroncoGurl
Reaction score
lets see when i am just out cruise the town then it is country all the way. if it is a night out on the town with my girls then it is the latest dance music a couple favorites are soulja boy and apple bottom jeans cranked up loud to get in the dance mood. now if we are gettin down and dirt in the mud then i like a little ozzy, black sabbath, rammstein, jackyl, and acdc going on. so that is what i listen to all on a pioner cd player with 2 12's in the back in custom boxes and a 200 amp so we are kickin some tunes let me tell ya.

bko4x4er

Reaction score
well even though i have a 12'' sony xplode and a 200 watt amp.

I dont listen to none of those .............**** tunes..........i listen to alot of country and alot of rock such as incubus, metallica, atreyu, killswitch engage, systematic, avenged sevenfold, linkin park, august burns red, and as i lay dying.

madmax

Reaction score
I forget the brand name of the headunit in my truck at the moment. It's not a major brand, but it takes usb memory sticks, SD cards, regular and mp3 cd's and has an aux input jack that i hook my sirrius radio up to. Paid 80 bucks for it and it works great so I can't complain there.

As far as speakers go ive got these in the front and similar oval speakers from the same manufacturer in the back. Also I've got a pair of JL audio 12" 700W subs powered off a little 800 watt amp, which is still WAY more than I use since I listen mostly to rock, some caribbean vacation type music too. Eventually I'll get around to building a new box (the old one I made got wet and swelled like ****) , was thinking of making a nice oak box, but imported Russian flawless plywood is expensive.

OP
OP
muddridder

muddridder

Reaction score
I forget the brand name of the headunit in my truck at the moment. It's not a major brand, but it takes usb memory sticks, SD cards, regular and mp3 cd's and has an aux input jack that i hook my sirrius radio up to. Paid 80 bucks for it and it works great so I can't complain there.
As far as speakers go ive got these in the front and similar oval speakers from the same manufacturer in the back. Also I've got a pair of JL audio 12" 700W subs powered off a little 800 watt amp, which is still WAY more than I use since I listen mostly to rock, some caribbean vacation type music too. Eventually I'll get around to building a new box (the old one I made got wet and swelled like ****) , was thinking of making a nice oak box, but imported Russian flawless plywood is expensive.
Wow thats alot of power!!I think I'm gonna go with 2 Bazooka tubes.They sound great and they don't take up to much space.They are easy to remove also.

Shadow_D

Reaction score
I can listen to just about anything... Bach to Metallica to Dixie Chicks... I just don't like Opera or most rap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23