brain storming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Betty The Bronco

Reaction score
I was thinking about taking out my hole exhaust system (stock), every thing to my headers. Then, i go to my local napa store and buy 3 inch exhaust tubing and making a home made straight threw true dual exhaust system. Then I was thinking about strapping dual cherry bomb glass packs on it. Thats right I'm a outlaw and I don't care if my parents think it to loud. So do think this a good idea?

89Bronco58

Reaction score
dual 3 inch pipes would be too big, max go with 2.5, i run 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 tailpipes duals, with flowmasters, and its extremely loud and annoying to neighbors haha, if your gonna run your own exhaust you might want to look into finding out how your going to get the bends you will need

eltigrekid

Reaction score
i put a glass pack cherry bomb on my 84 with a 4.9L with the stock replacment tubing from napa(2 1/4") , and it sounds mean, like an old muscle car real deep in low range, but loud, i would put the glass pack on whatever size pipe you do, dont know if the big pipe is good or bad, ill let someone who nows a little more than me answer that, but something about backpreasure ithink??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane