Arizona Hotspots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Natron

Reaction score
I went on a few trails with NAXJA- Terminator, Independence Day, and some other one-there's ALOT out there, do a search. I don't think these are newbie trails tho, now that I remeber a couple of vertical walls to get over!

G

Guest_az4x4bronc

I live in Tucson and I find running trails to be group thing. I have run most of the southern Arizona stuff as well as some trails up in Mesa,Globe, Moab Utah, and South Dakota.

I would suggest you find a local 4x4 club in Arizona and run some trails with a club to become familiar with whats in your area.

Dave

drcarter0734

Reaction score
I just moved to Texas from Phx, Arizona. I grew up there. It doesn't matter what part of town you live in there are places to go. The city is surrounded by mountains. I wish I could go back. Have fun.

stinger

Reaction score
what part of AZ are you moving to? I moved away from AZ to TN almost 2 yrs ago but i do know some awsome trails out there from easy to extreme. PM or email me and i can give you a couple of the club name and a business or two that knows the scoop on what is still open out there.

E

EASY MONEY THE EASY WAY (LIFETIM

EASY MONEY THE EASY WAY (LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY)

PRINT AND READ IT CAREFULLY!!!

Here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane