Anyone Own a Centurion Conversion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shift1313

Reaction score
I was just wondering since it is part bronco:). Ive seen 2 here locally and one for sale. From what ive read about them they come in a host of different varieties like 150-350 suspension version, v8, diesel, 2wd 4x4, etc.

First time i saw one i thought they were custom made but ive seen ford brocures for them. If you dont know what im talking about here is a pic.

93centurione1501.jpg

the inside of the one i saw for sale was pretty nice. it was literally a bronco back half with a quad cab front half. 4 captains chairs and a bronco bench in the back.

on an unrelated note there is a nice bronco around town that has captains chairs in the back, was this a dealer option?

Anyway from what ive read the centurion was a company that stretches cars and bought new trucks directly from ford and stretched them out using a truck front and bronco back. you could order whatever you wanted i think.

the company that bought centurion is now southern comfort

http://www.scomfort.com/2007fordtrucks.html

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo!

try

Four Door Broncos

on an unrelated note there is a nice bronco around town that has captains chairs in the back, was this a dealer option?

No, have heard of only 2 others that installed buckets in back seat area. No pics or install articles tho.

OP
OP
S

shift1313

Reaction score
miesk, i dont have one i was just curious if anyone on here had one. Ive been to four door broncos before just to look around. I dont think I would own one but they seem like cool vehicles so i was just curious:)

thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula