95 c202

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhill45

Reaction score
Whats up everybody. "Long time listener, first time caller" brand new here. Alright so heres what im working with. Ive got a 93 f150 and did the sd to maf conversion. I pulled the whole engine bay harness from a 95 bronco maf 5.8 along with eec.
I also have bolted up a e4od out of a diesel.
Isses I am having since swap was done is hard shifts, no speedo and wipers dont work. Im sure tyeres other issues Ill find and repair along the way. Hoping for a bit of guidance in remedying this issue. Plan of attack
1. Make any pinout changes and trans connector if there needs to be with diesel trans and 95 bronco harness/eec
2. Because i changed the harness and eec Im assuming those pinouts would remain as they are, correct?
3. Firewall connections c202 and c205 pinout changes between 93 f series and 95 bronco
Does anybody happen to have a schematic diagram with color and purpose for both the c202 and c205 for. Both of these yrs? Thank you in advance. Want to get old blue running smooth again.

Last edited:

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo,
Sorry, my source has dropped 1994 and earlier Bronco and truck/van wiring diagrams... but the a hats failed to inform me and many businesses of this.
Will try to find the 93 F Series info.

OP
OP
J

Jhill45

Reaction score
Yo,
Sorry, my source has dropped 1994 and earlier Bronco and truck/van wiring diagrams... but the a hats failed to inform me and many businesses of this.
Will try to find the 93 F Series info.
Yes!!!! Thank you! I appreciate this. Before I decided to just join I was browsing this page and came across a co conversation between you and another guy on a similar topic. LOT of great info I was able to find that one conversation.. Ready to get ol blue runnin right. Hopefully this will get my e4od shifting right.

OP
OP
J

Jhill45

Reaction score
So I've gone over diagrams. Got ahold 93 f series c202 diagram along with a 93 bronco c205(apparently same as fseries) and comparing both diagrams with vss travel route they all match up. I was pretty certain there would be pinout changes. I only checked for vss related as the E4od shifting issues and no speedo are the big headaches as of now. So from here I suppose it would be to first jump psom and check tone rings for flaws and check under vss iselt for a rust although I replaced it a few yrs ago with no change is function.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke