2 weeks late

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
Two weeks late but he's finally here!!!!!!! My little boy pictured here with his daddy ( ME ) Born today at 2:30 Mommy and baby are fine and will be home tomorrow. Thank you all for you're thoughts and prayers.

dustin_1.jpg

OP
OP
Mike @ Tracy

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
Thanks guys, His Grandpa is already trying to decide what his first truck will be..............Of course WE already know!

wtfdissux

Reaction score
congrats man seems to be alot of that going around my wife is due in mid april (with my LAST child because at this rate I allready need a school bus) the co-worker/ bronco owner I was helping recently his wife is due in early may and in case that wasn't enough the Snap-On dealer we have (also a ford guy) his wife is due any time now

but again congrats and wish mom and baby well

Roadkill

Reaction score
congrats man seems to be alot of that going around my wife is due in mid april (with my LAST child because at this rate I allready need a school bus) the co-worker/ bronco owner I was helping recently his wife is due in early may and in case that wasn't enough the Snap-On dealer we have (also a ford guy) his wife is due any time now
but again congrats and wish mom and baby well
More solid evidence that "Chicks dig Broncos" :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
Mike @ Tracy

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
Congrats Wtfdissux,Boy????? I think its because there is only one thing to do in the long cold winter nights, Roadkill my wife said "!#$%@# RIGHT " I think she agrees with you!

wtfdissux

Reaction score
nope all of us are having girls lucky me ...... step right up to estrogen festival 3 sons and me against all six of them pluss the one on the way

yes I really did say total of 10 kids and I still am looking for a centurian before I die and get a mini van trip to ****

OP
OP
Mike @ Tracy

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
nope all of us are having girls lucky me ...... step right up to estrogen festival 3 sons and me against all six of them pluss the one on the wayyes I really did say total of 10 kids and I still am looking for a centurian before I die and get a mini van trip to ****
Thats one heck of a challenge, I think you will be OK though. I hope LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23